FAKE Yoon Eunhye’s Accounts
Originally posted at the Rant Corner of YoonEunHye.net on 20th May, 2010.
The fake celebrity account on various social networks is nothing new. But I’m still upset every time I see it. And what is more frustrating is the number of people fell for it.
This FAKE Facebook account has pretended to be the real Yoon Eun Hye for over a year and many people believe it. And as my position as a moderator at YoonEunHye.net, I keep getting questions about this Facebook account even though I have said it a million times that YEH has no Facebook.
I have pointed out the suspicious parts of this FB in my blog before, and many fans have taken those info. out of my blog. Later on, I noticed that the imposter changed this and that according to my blog in her FB to make it more convincing =.=
Here is a list of some reasons and information I gather to show you that this account is fake.
1. First and for all, if this account is real, why there is no reporters or media picking on it? her Cyworld and Twitter have hit the news before, and why not Facebook? That’s right! Because everyone knows it’s fake!
2. The majority of the posts are in English… neat English. YEH onni has been practicing English and though she can communicate in Eng. She’s still not a fluent speaker. But the English using there must be from someone who is fluent at both English and maybe Korean.
3. YEH onni rarely to never post anything in English in her cyworld and twitter, why with FB and only FB?
4. YEH normally don’t reply to her fans even in korean in her real CyWorld. Why would she do it here?
Besides, I think YEH is too busy with her career to even be on facebook hours a day.
5. Both in Cyworld and Twitter, Park Kyoi is the one who encourage her to make an account. But I don’t see any Erin in her friends list.
6. YEH likes taking self-cam pics. But why do we not see the new ones on facebook? (After I commented on this point, the FB’s profile pic suddenly changed into a sel-ca one )
Sel-ca is also the easiest way to confirm celeb’s identity, so why can’t she just take one and post it on FB?
All those pics can be found by Google or in any fansites. And on her cyworld, she has posted pics never before seen. Do we see any in Facebook?
7. YEH is a religious Christian and she likes quoting from Bible. We have seen a lot in Twitter. But do we see any in this FB?
8. YEH said it herself, over and over again, that she is still close to Gong Yoo and Yoon Sang Hyun. But why don’t we see her mention them or show her support to them when GY is having a movie right now and YSH is in Family Outing 2?
All these pics are YEH & JJH photoshoping, so I can only assume that this imposer is a Hyoonie fan pretending to be YEH. (Once again, after I and Fresh02 commented on this, the imposter took down all the photoshoped images)
9. YEH is a big fan of Big Bang and 2ne1. She also admire KARA, 2AM and 2PM. Plus she has always prefer ballad. But never once showing her likey in SNSD or Lee Seung Gi’s songs. (No offense intend for those celebs)
Why do we not seeing any ballad songs posting here while she has more than 10 songs on her Cyworld? (And again, this person also start posting BigBang’s clip =.= if she knows nothing about YEH, I wonder why she had such a gut to make a fake account telling everyone she’s the Yoon Eun Hye.)
10. YEH is known to be a deep thinker and thoughtful person. This person is damaging her name and image. All the things she posted don’t show any modesty and great persona we often see in YEH. If this account is real, then she’s not the Yoon Eun Hye I know for 7 years.
11. Another believer used to tell me that “I didn’t believe her at first, but she keeps telling us that she is YEH & no time to pretend…” (pause here a little. Yoon Eun Hye has no time to pretend to be Yoon Eun Hye? O.o) “the reason I believe it is her is that she is currently studying english n has been practicing english lately… Daniel Henney even once had asked about her english practising during a recording for her Birthday Party in Korea Last year…”
The fact that YEH has been practicing English is nothing new to her fans, and neither is Henney’s vid in her last Birthday Fanmeet.
12. From the same believer, when I pointed things out for her she revealed
“There was a time when she posted pic of YEH, Gyo Yi, and her Park manager. She didn’t put any quotation for the pic. But after I commented..
“This is Gyo Yi right, I saw her from a show with Dong Wan oppa,” (Park Kyoi used to guest on a show Introducing Star’s Friend with Shinhwa’s Dong Wan)
Few days after the comment, then I saw she put a quotation with the name Gyo Yi under the pic…”
13. After the news spread about her Twitter (which now we can be certain it’s real) a fan posted the link to that Twitter asking in that Facebook if the Twitter is real, the imposter didn’t answer her but immediately posted up that Twitter link right away.
I think these can pretty much assure you this Facebook is as fake as Pamela Anderson’s boobs.
= Now it’s the rant time. =
You know, I never understand these imposters. Is their life so miserable that they have to steal others? Well, I guess these people have no life anyway. *shrugs*
And I can understand if it’s the haters or antis making fake account to make a certain star look bad. I do not approve of it, but I can understand it. But to say a FAN make ones… I don’t understand. I totally really do not understand.
If you’re really a fan, shouldn’t you value her more than a doll you can dress up all you want? Shouldn’t give her some respect? To easily say “I love this. I hate that” when you’re using others’ name… that is just despicable and disgusting. You have no right to do that. You’re misleading thousands of people who believe in the real Yoon Eun Hye.
One may say these imposters do no harm but I don’t think so. They are damaging the name and reputation of someone they claim they’re a fan of. It’s no better than plagiarism.
I have been through the problems of imposter before when someone use my name for their benefit, for their credibility, and it’s not fun. If you’re one of them, please stop it. Cut it off. You may think it’s not a big deal but it’s really bigger than you think. I’m sure 110% Yoon Eun Hye wouldn’t like it.
That’s all I can say.
= End of Rant =
Here’s a list of some accounts, that I’m sure, are FAKE.
All 3 accounts above, I believe, are run by same person. (who said she has no time to pretend to be Yoon Eun Hye. Lmao)
I’m not so surprised with Facebook and Myspace, but very surprised with the Twitters. After YEH’s real account @1003gace hit the headlines everywhere, they still have the guts to run it *shakes haed* I guess they are incurable.
On a side note, yes peeps, I’m back at writing.
I know I have disappeared for almost a month but I’m not dead (yet) 😛
I have no excuses except for my laziness and lack of inspirations.