2010 Life Review
2010 is quite a year for me, like I said before. A lot of ups and downs, filled with laughters and tears.
Let’s have a little review of my life in Year 2010 😀
- Being an Admin of a few YEH-related fan clubs at Soompi.
- Caught in a middle of 2 sides of power
- Learning that being a middleman is not easy
- Got a new Samsung digital camera as a birthday present.
- Watching Devil Wears Prada (on stage) with old friend. Been a big while since last seen each other. This was the place I use my new camera for the first time.
- Learning that I’m pretty good with the camera ^o^
- Got into a big fight with some fans at Soompi and having YEH-withdrawal
- Witnessing the evil side of having power.
- 20 Feb – Joined WordPress with the urge of Eirallina. I practically moved in and settled my own place.
- Learning how easier and more comfortable it is to live by your own rules.
- 23 Feb – First time ever published my own diary online.
- Visited the coal mine and electricity plant at Maemoh, Lampang. The point that sparked my interest in Corperate Social Responsibility.
- Learning that nothing beats human’s will power.
- Started writing Snow Falling – My first ever-published original fiction based on a short-story manga.
- Formerly @AiriHye (now @ThePanisa) joined Twitter world on 18 March, following the entrance of Yoon Eun Hye @1003grace.
- Completely left Soompi for good. It’s been awesome 3 years with Soompi and that’s it for me 😉
- A battle of red shirts fighting for Former-Prime Minister Now-State Prisoner Thaksin Shinawatra’s return to power. Many people died, including innocents, soldiers and red shits themselves.
- Learning that Civil War could happen just because people do not listen to each other. Also having a wishful thinking of some superhero appears and massacres them all…
- Got really involved with Jay Park (Former leader of 2PM) and his case.
- Got caught up between the thought of Women Right vs. Human Right in the issue of Abortion
- Keeping in mind to not ever get pregnant before I’m ready.
- Finishing Year End’s project of Sophomore Year. Done quite a great job with final exams.
- GPA 3.40 (Woohooo!)
- Finished Snow Falling in a span of 1 month.
- First time I ever had a guy looking pervertedly at me in a-meter distance, what’s worse was he is my friend’s boyfriend
- Learning that it’s really hard to try to kick someone in the face when you’re wearing short skirt.
- My blog became more popular for my ranting on Kpop and some YEH-related contents including “YEH joining twitter” “YEH Obsession Test” and “Random Facts about YEH”.
- Signed up for summer course – Business Law & Regulations
- Heartbroken by the news of the split ways of DBSK/THSK/TVXQ members, but still keep the faith always.
- Got promoted into Eirallina’s evil twin. LMAO.
- We got the worst summer, hottest ever summer. I honestly thought I would melt down literally.
- Learned that Global Warming is a much closer problem to all of us.
- Met up with an old friend from Japan.
- I got new haircut. It used be to waist-length wavy black hair. The new hairdo is shoulder-length curly brown hair.
- It’s a bloody Songkran Festival. One of the worst Thai new year celebrations. Red shirts’ snipers killed some great soldiers including many great men in high positions. Our country has lost a deal of great innocent people but still unable to deal with a handful of obvious killers on street.
- Having a minor Kpop-withdrawal, going through Jpop craze.
- 22 April – Started another blog about Thai politics and Thai royalty.
- Feeling like not continuing my best fanfic yet “One Step at a Time”.
- 15 April – Finally update Chapter 14 of One Step at a Time. And planned for new co-writing fanfic – Enigma Scandal.
- 24 April – Published my most popular post to date – The Wallflower drama review.
- April was quite a month for me. So many stuff happened.
- Crazy with hit quotes
- Become an anti of an actress – Kang Eunbi
- Wondering if Democracy is half good as it sounds. Is it the people or is it the system that is the root of all troubles?
- Realized there will be blood. More of it.
- Learning that Congress is the opposite of Progress.
- 19 May – Welcome Jay Park to Twitter Universe.
- 20 May – All the civil war with red shit cooled down. People came out on streets to clean up the mess red shits have left.
- I love Thailand. If you don’t, then get the hell out of our beloved Kingdom.
- I do not believe in destiny nor faith. I only believe in Karma.
- 22 May – Got Chapter 15 of One Step drafted, but never finished 😦
- Teaching English to some high-schoolers
- Learning how hard it is to be a teacher.
- The start of Junior Year.
- Time does fly fast.
- The ultimate best friend of mine moved to another University, felt a loss in my heart though knowing very well it’s for her best.
- Lost the inspiration to write T_T
- Hesitated to join Year Book team.
- Met a couple assholes that need to be smacked
- Don’t speak for me. Don’t think for me. Don’t judge me. You know nothing about me.
- My life could be defined by 1 word – Multi-tasking.
- Fell in love with 4minute (I like the Muzik~ S S S S S S Sexy Muzik~). And I thought no Kpop girl groups could never attract me no more!
- Started being penpals with Eirallina. I received her first hand-written letter on 1 July.
- 4 July – R.I.P. Park Yong Ha. Love Song aka. Tian Me Me got postponed as it’s unable to find a male lead. Leaving the already-casted Yoon Eun Hye in an uncomfortable seat.
- Realized Business is not a world for me.
- Realized my life is mine. Not something other people can boss around.
- Fell in love with Kim Nam Gil from Queen Seon Duk.
- 25 July – Dream about my deceased grandpa.
- Found out how boring WTO and FTA could be…
- 28 July – Finally gained back the passion to write.
- 30 July – Changed blog’s title from Fangs’ Castle into Castle of a Beast.
- Going through True Blood craze. Season 3 is epic!!!! Though sadly I didn’t get the chance to finish my recaps.
- Interested in plastic (surgery) and the effect it could have on your body.
- Had a real bad sore-throat. Then eventually found out that I got influenza.
- 12 August – Fell in love with Taylor Swift, such a cool girl she is.
- Realized I don’t really want a boyfriend… I mean I found out that I’m a weird girl who would love to have someone by my side, but that thought in the other way would really irritate me.
- Boys… you can’t live with them, you can’t live without them.
- Got really frustrated by some inconsiderate and disrespectful YEH.net members.
- Been through a real kick-ass depression state. No thought of suicidal though, just a wish that I could just sleep and never wake again.
- Got Swine Flu. Have you ever experienced how it’s like to be disgusted? LOL
- Learn how much I wanna live. No swine flu can bring me down! Aja!!
- 10 Sep – YoonEunHye.net ‘s 2nd Annual Charity Project.
- Disappointed with useless incapable co-workers.
- Joined Formspring
- Gave up teaching English, need more time in college.
- Got barely a week break.
- Feeling out of loop of everything. Have I been living with my works way too much?
- Decided that I need to find out what I really love to do.
- Learning that what you love to do is different from what you happen to do well. I do well in Business School but I do not love what I’m doing…
- A close friend of mine has a tendency to commit suicide. Another friend got into trouble with mean girls. What happen to everyone around me??
- Fully realized that it’s one thing to like a celeb, it’s a-whole-nother level to get yourself involved in the fandom.
- There are only 2 types of people in the world. Ones that have brain, and ones that need to grow a brain. You should respect the first, and (try to) sympathize the latter.
- Been through the state of Violent Viola.
- Had a shipping-war at YEH.net Formspring.
- If you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you. If you’re being a bitch to me, expect nothing less in return. Simple logic eh?
- Huge flood attacked Thailand. The first time in my life, I witnessed the flood. Flood! Water was everywhere. Gross! Is this how Waterworld feel like?
- 30 Oct – Experienced the Drug Hypersensitivity for the first time in my entire life – nauseated, vomiting, horrible headache and stomachache. Thanks god I vomited it all out.
- Last semester of Junior Year. Can’t believe I’m graduating soon.
- Hating the people who do not really understand the idea of “Freedom of Speech” and use it the wrong way.
- Don’t say it’s “Freedom of Speech” after you bash or disrespect others. That’s not freedom of speech, it’s an excuse, a lame one too.
- Being self-confident is good, being egoistic… not so much.
- Enjoyed eating though my weight is still the same ^o^
- 12 Nov – Took a TOEIC test while having bad stomachache, didn’t finish the last 30 questions.
- 16 Nov – TOEIC score result reached home. I got a satisfying score of 890 / 990. Wooooohoooo!!!!
- Surprised to see how many people love me for who I am. The me that I wasn’t very satisfied with, the me that I wish I could change here and there.
- Learned to love myself the way I am. Stop trying to be someone else, and your own charisma will shine 🙂
- 28 Nov – Got into a (somewhat) fight with my best friend and roommate. Moved back home.
- Maybe I use my head instead of my heart too much… Or maybe my heart is struggling to catch up with my head…
- Someone stepped in at the right moment. The moment when I let all my guards down and was vulnerable.
- Start having problems with my eating habits. Lost a few kilos.
- 5 Days of crying was enough, I decided to move on
- Made up with my roommate. Happy ^^
- Have a trip to Chiangmai and Lampang in the north of Thailand
- Something in me must have changed, coz never once in my life, there are so many guys around me.
- Another fight with roommate, now it’s about works. A line was drawn…
- Learning that some friends are great to hang out with, but not as great to work with.
- Learning to start caring about myself first. I care other people too much.
- My latest hairdo is wavy long black hair with bangs. But the bangs irritate me so I always clip it up.
- Lost more kilos – my belly fat is gone, but so are my boobs. Nooooo T^T
- Leaning how to flirt and use the effort endlessly. lmao.
- Officially becoming a flirter =.,=
I think I’ll keep doing my life review every year from now on. Keep me on track of what I have done, and what I have learned.